In each human being there may be supply of divine power referred to as kundalini which primarily stays in dormant state within the particular person, however when the kundalini power arises and awake the seeker make fast progress within the discipline of spirituality.
There are various similarities between microcosm’s human physique and macrocosm total universe. All parts, all issues current in universe are additionally current within the bodily physique. The planets and celestial our bodies exert astrological vibrations upon our bodily physique which additional affect our character and spirituality. In a layman language we will say that at unconscious degree the photo voltaic system is our bigger physique and the human physique acts as a miniature photo voltaic system.
In keeping with Indian astrology the essence of soul is influenced by the position and energy of Solar within the horoscope. Moon impacts the thoughts, Mars influences the blood, Mercury impacts speech and mind, Jupiter denotes data, Venus linked with seminal fluid and Saturn is the agent of mysterious experiences within the life.
The seat of kundalini is the purpose the place Capricorn and Aquarius meet within the Root chakra the place because the signal Leo and Most cancers intersect on the Third eye or Ajna chakra. The psychic kundalini passage is denoted by the nodal axis with North Pole as Root chakra and South Pole as Ajna chakra.
Astrological elements influencing a kundalini yogi:
Kundalini Shakti axis:Rahu/Ketu nodes signifies serpentine kundalini energy axis. Rahu represents ego and bodily physique its needs and gratification and positioned at North Pole or the Root chakra. Ketu then again represents renunciation, liberation and supreme freedom from materials affairs resented by South Pole of Crown chakra. When Rahu succeeds in turning its goal from materials gratification and raises its degree to the spirituality of Ketu, rising of kundalini energy begins. On this mystical journey Rahu from the basis chakra unify with the Ketu at Crown chakra for enlightenment.
Mooladhar or Root chakra: Saturn, earth aspect,offers bodily form to our physique; equal endocrine glands are intercourse and gonads.
Swadisthana or naval chakra: Jupiter, water aspect, guidelines emotions and sexuality
Hara or Manipur Chakra:Mars, hearth aspect, will energy, guidelines energy and motion.
Anahata or Coronary heart chakra:Venus, air aspect, thymus gland, signifies common love.
Visudhi or Throat chakra:ether as aspect, Mercury, thyroid and parathyroid, guidelines consciousness of an individual.
Ajna or Third eye chakra:no aspect, Solar/Moon, pituitary gland, signifies self realization.
Sahastrara or Crown chakra: penal gland, the seeker is being eternally established in oneness of the God.
eighth home: signifies mystical and secret methods of non secular development.
Scorpio/Most cancers/Pisces: are water indicators represents moksha.
4th/eighth/12th home:are salvation homes.
Planetary circumstances in Horoscope liable for Kundalini Awakening: –
- Jupiter posited in eighth home or associated with eighth home or extra planets positioned in eighth home signifies development in kundalini yoga.
- Venus and lord of 10th home are associated by sq./conjunction/trine/opposition/facet/affiliation /Parivartan
- Venus associated to Jupiter/Saturn
- Solar and Jupiter are influenced by Moon/Rahu
- Rahu falling in hearth indicators [Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius] signifies fast development in direction of mystical powers and attainment of highly effective siddhis.
- Placement of Saturn in tenth home from Ascendant or Moon signifies fast non secular progress.
- Saturn associated to Solar signifies sudden rise in non secular discipline which typically calls for sacrifice at some stage of life.
- Jupiter and Saturn trine/quadrant to one another signifies
- Lords of ninth and 10th home are associated in any manner signifies non secular development.
- The Atma Karaka [planet in the highest degree in the horoscope] will fall in moksha or salvation homes [4th, 8th, and 12th] and libration indicators [Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces] point out larger non secular consciousness.
- Atma Karaka falling in watery indicators in Navamansa chart signifies ultimate libration, as a result of a water signal represents dissolution or merging with infinite.
- Placement of Jupiter and Ketu or Moon and Ketu in 12th home signifies attainment of very larger non secular aircraft after dying.
- In a horoscope, if the variety of circumstances relevant is multiple then the kundalini awakening turns into simpler and quick.
Case research of an excellent kundalini yogi Raman Maharishi:
Shri Raman Maharishi [December 30, 1879–April 14, 1950] was born to a Tamil Brahmin household in Tamil Nadu, was a non secular grasp and a effectively versed kundalini yogi.
The essential particulars of horoscope of Raman maharishi are:
2nd house-Scorpio-Mercury and Venus
third house-Sagittarius-Solar and Rahu
ninth house-Gemini-Moon and Ketu
10th house-Most cancers-nil
Astro analysing the horoscope of Raman Maharishi:
- Saturn positioned 10th from the Moon signifies sanyasi yoga.
- Solar and Saturn are quadrant to one another signifies spirituality.
- From Moon ascendant ninth lord Saturn and 10th lord Jupiter are making mahayoga by alternate of locations.
- Rahu falls in fiery signal Sagittarius signifies development in kundalini yoga.
- Solar is influenced by Rahu and Moon denotes mystical perception.
- Raman took the sanyas on the age of 17 within the Mahadasa of Saturn and sub interval of Mars.