Get to know our certified Yoga teachers in Dharamsala
Certified yoga teachers in Dharamsala :- Our classes are taught by world-class, experienced, and certified teachers who embody yoga and teach with an intimate understanding of the classic yoga texts and various yoga traditions, whose devotion, lives and teachings are their art.
Director, Main Yoga Teacher
- Experience: He has experience in the field of yoga for more than 07 years.
- Achievements: Yogi Raj is the most memorable yoga teacher. He offers simple, direct and effective yoga instruction.
- Vision: Yogacharya Raj and his Team's mission is to cultivate a powerful community. He has a tendency to just want to teach and share practice avoiding the fact that there is a business aspect to teaching yoga.
- Yoga Style: Iyengar, Acro, Ashtanga, Hatha Yoga certified yoga teachers in Dharamsala
Yogacharya Raj has been part of the "Yoga with Raj" yoga community for over the decades. He is also the director and main teacher of this Yoga school He has been certified as an E-RYT 500 teacher. In 2008. A patient and enthusiastic teacher. He writes articles for Yoga Journal, Elephant Journal, Fit Yoga, and LA Yoga. He is an award-winning architect specializing in green yoga studios. Raj is deeply fascinated by the many physical and psychological benefits of yoga and is keen to share his knowledge and experience.
Yogi Dev Rai
- Experience: He has experience in the field of yoga for more than 07 Years.
- Achievements: He started his yogic practice at the age of twelve (12).
- Vision: His vision id to spread and teach the authentic and correct knowledge of yoga to practitioners from all ages, backgrounds and practice levels.
- Yoga Style: Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga.
Originally from Dharamsala, Yogi Dev is a qualified teacher of Yoga and Meditation and holds the India's highest qualification in sports and remedial massage. Dev has been practicing yoga for over twelve years, he has coordinated and taught fitness programs in health clubs and resorts across the Delhi and Goa. certified yoga teachers in Dharamsala
Yoga Philosophy & Pranayama Teacher
- Experience: Yogi Bharat comes from a spiritual family and has more than 2 years experience in teaching Yoga.
- Achievements: Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher and gained Yoga philosophy knowledge from Saint Benu Maharaj Ji.
- Vision: His mission is Multidimensional Approach to Yoga Postures, and Explore the Deeper Practices of Yoga
- Yoga Styles: Yoga Philosophy, Meditation.
Yogi Bharat is a 200-RYT, was first introduced to Yoga in 2011 while attending Pune University. His classes incorporate pranayama, meditation, attention to proper alignment, yoga philosophy, and world inspired music. Each class helps to create a space where you can be fully present in the moment, allowing you to tap into your inner awareness. certified yoga teachers in Dharamsala
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher, Volunteer
- Experience: She is teaching and Volunteering here since last one year.
- Achievements: She is a 200-hr Certified Yoga Teacher from "Yoga with Raj" Yoga School.
- Vision: Her vision to be a center of excellence for modern scientific research in the field of yoga and healing.
- Yoga Styles: Hatha, Ashtanga, Acro Yoga.
Sivam was born in Israel. She practices yoga since 2002, working on both Hatha and Ashtanga yoga systems. She has first and second grade in Reiki system. Since 2002, Sivam has participated in several self -development seminars and has been trained in energy healing. certified yoga teachers in Dharamsala
Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Experience: He has 06 years of rich experience in teaching Yoga.
- Achievements: he learned yoga sadhana such as asana, pranayama, mudra’s, meditation and philosophy from great Rishi and spiritual guru named Vethathri Maharishi.
- Vision: Yogi Santosh has the vision to share the eternal wisdom & holistic living principles of yoga in a contemporary and accessible form.
- Yoga Styles: Hatha Yoga, Satkarma Expert
Santosh's teaching draws on the traditions of Bhakti, Tantra, Hatha, and Vinyasa to help bring the ancient universal wisdom to modern seekers. His multidimensional Yoga trainings will inspire you to live from your heart, to find your peaceful inner strength, and to see the unity within our diversity. He became a certified member of the Yoga Alliance International and has been teaching since then.