Get to know our certified Yoga teachers in Dharamsala
Certified yoga teachers in Dharamsala :- Our classes are taught by world-class, experienced, and certified teachers who embody yoga and teach with an intimate understanding of the classic yoga texts and various yoga traditions, whose devotion, lives and teachings are their art.
Director and Yoga Teacher
- Experience: He has experience in the field of yoga for many years. Gained yoga philosophy, pranayama and traditional hatha knowledge from Swami Sachidanand.
- Achievements: Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher E-RYT 200 and YT 500 hours
- Vision: Yogi Raj and his team's mission is to cultivate a powerful community. He has a tendency to just want to teach and share practice avoiding the fact that there is a business aspect to teaching yoga.
- Yoga Style: Acro, Ashtanga, Hatha Yoga certified yoga teachers in Dharamsala
Yoga Raj has been part of the "Yoga with Raj" yoga community for years. He is the director and one of the teachers of this Yoga school. He has been certified as an E-RYT 200 and YT 500 hours. A patient and enthusiastic teacher. Raj is deeply fascinated by the many physical and psychological benefits of yoga and is keen to share his knowledge and experience.
Director, Yoga Philosophy & Pranayama Teacher
- Experience: Bharat comes from a spiritual family and has more than 5 years experience in teaching Yoga.
- Achievements: Certified Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 200 and RYT 500) and gained Yoga philosophy knowledge from Saint Benu Maharaj Ji. Master diploma Yogic Science
- Vision: His mission is multidimensional approach to yoga postures, and explore the deeper practices of yoga
- Yoga Styles: Yoga philosophy and Meditation.
Bharat is a 200-RYT, was first introduced to yoga in 2011 while attending Pune University. His classes incorporate pranayama, meditation, attention to proper alignment, yoga philosophy, and world inspired music. Each class helps to create a space where you can be fully present in the moment, allowing you to tap into your inner awareness. certified yoga teachers in Dharamsala
Pranayama, Alignment & adjustment and Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Experience: He has 06 years of rich experience in teaching Yoga.
- Achievements: He learned yoga sadhana such as asana, pranayama, mudra’s, meditation and philosophy from great Rishi and spiritual guru named Vethathri Maharishi. Het has master diploma in yogic science.
- Vision: Yogi Santosh has the vision to share the eternal wisdom & holistic living principles of yoga in a contemporary and accessible form.
- Yoga Styles: Hatha Yoga, Satkarma Expert
Santosh's teaching draws on the traditions of Bhakti, Tantra, Hatha and Vinyasa to help bring the ancient universal wisdom to modern seekers. His multidimensional Yoga trainings will inspire you to live from your heart, to find your peaceful inner strength, and to see the unity within our diversity. He became a certified member of the Yoga Alliance International and has been teaching since then.
Swami Ashok Samdarshi
- Experience: He has 40 years of rich experience in practice and 15 years of teaching.
- Achievements: Master degree in Science.
- Yoga Styles: Meditation Expert
Swami Ashok Samdarshi has been practicing meditation since his childhood. With 40 years of practice and 15 years teaching all over india, he is an established and qualified teacher here in Himachal Pradesh. Swami is a disciple of Osho and has a vast knowledge of organic chemistry, due to hismasters degree in science.
Swami Dr. Prashantanand
Philosophy , Pranayama & Meditation Teacher
- Experience: He was initiated by renounced Swamies , Yogies , Occult practitioner in the caves of Himalayas, Rishikesh & Varanasi. He has 22 yrs of rich experience in practicing : and 18 yrs of teaching and preaching Meditation.
- Achievements: 30 yrs of teaching as university faculty member . Master's and Ph.D. degree in sociology ; specialisation in Social Psychology provides him the external worldly knowledge and by practicing Yoga , Pranayama and Meditation ; for such a long period equip him to penetrate into internal realm of beyond worldly too .
- Vision: To create a group of refined individuals aquiped with peace and prosperity ; health and happiness ; vision and velocity ; to lead and maintain a balanced life between Health , Wealth and Spirituality .
- Yoga Styles: Deep Meditation Expert
Swami ji was born on 14 th. January 1945 in a Diwan family of a Princely state of Sarangarh than Central Prvinces, now Chhattisgarh state. He was extraordinary unique & all round student.He was the topper and Gold Medalist in MA Sociology exam.of 1970,and also completed Ph.D degree from Ravishankar University,Raipur. .After serving ISRO (Indian Space Research Orgarisation ) from 1973-76 he joined PG Department of Sociology,Sambalpur University Sambalpur, Odisha, as a faculty member in 1976. He got married with Preeti in 1974, and blessed with two sons- Amit and Ashish.